& Dat is Mz Blunt tO yOu! Get wit it Or get lOst!!

& Dat is Mz Blunt tO yOu! Get wit it Or get lOst!!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

MZ Blunt up close and personal

I hope u like my video lol .i also want to give thanks to joy n snoop aswell u guys are great friends.




Title: craziness

Speak your mind tell me how you feel
baby i dont have time for guess jus be real

Im open-minded willing to see things thur your eyes
teach me something , but speak no lies

I want to embrace yor flaws
to me you cant do no wrongs

But how if yur heart is locked behind closes doors
I want more

feelings sealed tight opinion so dull

i see potential in you

I WANT TO BE THE FUEL TO YOUR FIRE OF CRAZINESS

but baby you keep pushing me away
im begging you stay

i just want to sex your mind
and create babies of thoughts that only u n i can define

1 comment:

  1. lmao my lips are moving sooo funny my web cam sucks!!!

    ReplyDelete