
my future tat!
Isaiah 49:15, 16
“Can a mother forget the baby at her breast
and have no compassion on the child she has borne?
Though she may forget, I will not forget you!
See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;
your walls are ever before me.”
~ New International Version ~
My birth mother had 2 lil girls my sister n I. She didnt raise us she forgot about us she allowed her addiction to the streets & drugs to forget about us n her duties as a mother. SHe also had other kids some i havnt met but there is one thing we all have in common dat is she wasnt a mother to none of us.But see GOD will never leave me or forget about Me for i am engraved in his palms. I have a son his name is ISAIAH and this tat is a reminder when ever i feel alone i kno i am not. As a mother i will never forget about my my son isaiah for i will have him engraved in my palms. Like my father.

nice post
ReplyDeleteturner
this is very deep Mayra! I'm happy you have your son and you wont forget that you are not alone! Statistically some people dont make it out the struggle if they didnt really have parents to parent them. But i know you must be a great mother and even better one in the future with great things to come your way! Ttys amiga..peace
ReplyDelete